SG

olaleks
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I really liked this cleaner. I was very attracted by the inscription eco - it means not harmful to me, my family and the environment. The prices of the funds of this company are very reasonable - a good amount at a low price. Special thanks to the manufacturer for non-standard flavors!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It does an adequate job of cleaning the water spots and other stains on the tiles of the shower walls without scrubbing. It does have a pleasant flagrance and is reasonably priced. However, I'm deducting 1 star because it has left stains on the glass shower doors after drying so I no longer use the spray on those.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Tried and the smell is quite natural. I wish the tea tree scent would be more outstanding n the cleaning power is strong but I am not certain!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Smells good. Not sure if it actually keeps the shower clean and allows more time between cleaning... Will update here after using a few more times.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Very effective material for cleaning the shower Large packaging and excellent price

b7541c41-69e6-40d0-9ba4-118b6c7c7a30
Posted on May 23, 2022

It leaves a sticky residue after you spray whether the shower is wet or dry, and after you use it, if you don't scrub with soap and water to remove this thing, everything is just dirtier, and you can just wipe with soap and water after the shower instead to keep things clean..

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love Ecos' other products: the baby laundry stain remover and the wood polish. I wanted to love this one too but it smells too strong and it didn't work any better than my homemade vinegar + dish soap bathroom cleaner, and that's what I was hoping for. I will try another brand.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Pleasant smell & Big bottle! My bathroom mirror becomes shiny. Highly satisfied!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Great shower multi cleaner, powerful and made of a natural ingredients, recommended