SG

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Excellent for odor free bedroom

I had a concern about some odor in a bedroom and looked for a solution. Then I learned that they used the fabric refresher spray in a super yacht. Unlike the ones on the store shelf that can cause cancer, “Ecos Breeze” really solves the odor issue without any health concerns. My bedroom smells great with Lavender vanilla. I just love it!!!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Nice smells, I have cat & would Love to use it were they sleep or if they pee on the couch .. I just try it OMG AMAZING

8dab492a-d92d-4500-a7b5-f1d88462f75a
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The smell is really nice and gives a nice fresh smell to your clothes and sheets. I haven't sprayed it enough yet to smell the difference in my room, so I cannot confirm that, but the smell is quite lively, so it's possible? Also the sprayer isn't the best. Instead of spraying widely, it sprays narrowly so you need to spray it multiple times on your furniture or sheets for an equal spread!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I love the vanilla and lavender scent. It reminds me of Australia! It is difficult to find this kind of scent in Japan. I love it.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I bought this product for the first time. I use as an odor eliminator. The scent is really lovely and strong. The combination of lavender and vanilla is a winner. I will surely purchase it again.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Love the smell! Use in my dog bed my tennis shoes my closet my bedroom etc no artificial smell,I'm so happy with this product I ready recommend to my daughters.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I love fabric refresher & use it like crazy! So I wish these bottles held a bit more lol. But for the price, you can’t really beat it! I just find myself needing to restock more often. Smells great too!

Posted on May 30, 2022

This is not bad, the smell is nice at first smells like lavender and vanilla but then has a kind of weird after smell. But i let it sit and it’s all good after. It’s a big bottle which is good and if you spray once so much comes out which i love.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is a large bottle so should last ages. The smell is not overpowering. Quite subtle, so a nice background smell. I also bought a rose petal freshener from Iherb (different make) which I like. Lavender, and rose are really the only scents I want to spray around my house. Neither of them smell artificial.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Nice odor although it does stay on more than one day , and it’s mostly smell like vanilla.

46cf6b6b-21b6-416b-a08d-7efa7948a16e