SG

star
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Juice has strong cheesy aroma (noni also known as cheese fruit), as if it were parmesan extract, but the taste is rather neutral for me, slightly bitter, sour and sweetish. Glass bottle, pure organic juice, no sugar etc. Overall I liked it, feel generally better using it. Can be also used to add a cheesy flavor to the food.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It tastes...strong. Like rancid wine or something. But that's not why i bought it. I bought it to try it and then take a niiice big break. Sahhhpoostah be good fer ya so imma finish it!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Of course the taste isn't great but gets better over time or can add juice to dilute but this brand seems to be a good quality and I plan to order it again. Customer Service at iHerb was prompt and efficient.

Posted on May 2, 2022

First about the taste. It is absolutely fine! I like drinking Rum, so Noni taste is somewhat close to Rum. I first heard about Noni back in 1986 when a guy at work told me that he has joined an MLM(multi-level co.) to distribute/sell Noni juice. But I have never tried it. Until now. Scientific studies do prove Noni's magical properties. Every single study does it. And Polynesian people prove it too. So in my opinion, every man and woman should drink Noni Juice. Noni Juice is The Creator's GIFT to us humans. Noni Juice is what should keep you healthy. Not meat eating, not dairy eating. Nature and its treasure is The Healer. Drink it, tell everybody you know about NONI Fruit.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

The taste is not very good but it is great in the aspect that it is a fruit with maybe no sugar at all! If it works? I am building my immune system and so I am doing many things and this is one.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

I have been taking noni juice for more than twenty years now. For a good part of this time, I was taking GNC's noni juice. However, a few years ago, while visiting French Polynesia, I had the opportunity to taste freshly-squeezed noni juice. Boy, it was horrible! This led me to question the efficacy of GNC's noni juice, as it tasted more like diluted blueberry juice, and was not at all unpleasant. Note that even this was very helpful, as I stopped getting colds and flus after three or four years of consuming noni juice. Before that, I was falling sick twice or thrice every year with colds and flus. So, I switched to Earth's Bounty. It does taste terrible, and very much reminiscent of the real thing! Nevertheless, if the blueberry-diluted version was already so helpful, I strongly believe Earth's Bounty will be even a greater boost to my immune system. And I appreciate that the sturdy bottle in which this noni juice comes in always gets to my house in good shape.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Bought for my parents Hope all is good. Not cheap

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I'll update once my mom open and try the product. So far i'm happy with the packaging. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Noni is so great for so many ailments. As an internal cleanser for inflammation; it does a great job.