SG

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Creamy, dreamy deliciousness!

I am a 46 years old with sensitive skin. This beautiful cleanser has a delicious, yet subtle fragrance. Is gentle and non irritating on my skin. It’s composition is a silky, light, texture. I apply to damp, unwashed skin. I use circular motions on my face and neck for approximately 30-45 seconds. Gently rinse off with luke warm water. While my skin is still damp, I apply Elizavecca niacinamide (brightens, evens skin tone, controls sebum production). Lastly I apply 50++ sunscreen (this is my morning routine). This is gentle enough for am and pm use. My skin feels hydrated, soft and clean. I have repurchased this creamy, dreamy cleanser, and is a staple in my skincare routine. I highly recommend this cleanser. 💕😊

352a97ef-78fb-46ef-8b11-731d74ddd728
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Wow! smells great -but it didn't leave my face itchy. Very creamy formula that didn't leave my skin feeling tight. The size is larger than many other cleansers so I can keep using it for a while. I was concerned it might smell funny or not feel fresh as it sat in the cupboard waiting for me to finish anthor cleanser but it seems fresh as a daisy. Love this and will likely buy another if my skin doesn't get too uses to this.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Excellent cleanser, gentle on the skin. I'm very happy and satisfied with it. Great quality product and brand. No scent or any special smell. Light on the skin, and clean any makeup or impurities very well! Does not leave my skin dry. There is no need for any additional makeup cleaning products. I only use a bedtime moisturizer or serum after. The package is very good and easy - convenient to use. I use it every day, each night before going to bed. Recommend

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

My current favorite facial cleanser. This formula is super moisturizing for my skin, I love the way my skin feels when I rinse it off in the shower. Lovely simple ingredients. Easy to use packaging, I like the pump bottle, one pump is definitely enough. If I want to remove all my make up I might have to use a second pump. Very light scent, practically unscented. I will continue to repurchase this until I find something that works just as well or better. Great quality and value.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Excellent facial soap! It is very gentle and cleans well. But if you have sunscreen or something on your face - you will need to rinse with it twice (or just do a double cleansing). It smells of fruit, and it is an emulsifier. Total recommends for those who have delicate / dry/ sensitive skin. If you liked the review - I’d love for you to like it❤️🙏

240a7f7e-9875-4868-acf9-2c8f083a66e7
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Light scent, leaves the skin feeling moisturised and fresh. I often get dried out by cleansers, but this one is different. I use their toner as well and it’s easily one of my favourite products. Highly recommend.

e1c6b64b-2406-4a41-a23e-507669944309
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is so good 🥹 smells really nice and while it’s an oil cleanser, it barely feels oily. It removes my makeup pretty well excluding the eye area. I only wear light makeup though. This makes my skin feel so happy haha I don’t know how else to describe it!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The composition of this gentle cleanser moisturizes benefits my sensitive skin so I I can use it frequently. The size is great and it is perfect at my age. This quality product comes in an easy to use package with a pump. There is a nice scented flavor but very light.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love this stuff. I have tried a lot of facial cleansers, and my bathroom and shower up until recently, was pretty well stocked in them. I finally cleared most of the old bottles out. But this one is a new favorite. It is very gentle on my skin (I am prone to acne and have sensitive skin) and I feel like it cleans well without stripping my face of moisture. It is a definite repurchase for me!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love Earth Science products in general so I'm glad to say this is another win. It has a really nice thick consistency. I'm not sure if it's meant to be used as an oil cleanser, but that's how I use it and it's been working really well. It does have a fragrance but it is pretty mild. Plus this is also a cruelty-free brand.