SG

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This is really nice for dry skin. It is non drying and helps moisturize the skin..My skin also feels fresh after using this. It has antioxidants and soothing plant extracts including Vitamin C and Sea Kelp‚ it is also paraben free! It has all the good stuff! I use this twice a day. I would highly recommend this

I like the scent of this, however the scent has a slight funk/stale after scent which is the only thing I dislike about this toner. Otherwise, it is very soothing, and I don't have any issues using this on my face, which is usually easily irritated and red. However I wish it had moisturising benefits like hyularonic acid, which leaves my skin extra hydrated.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love a couple of Earth Science products—my absolute favorite being the creamy fruit oil cleanser (5 stars for sure). So I was excited to try this toner. I will cut to the chase. I have Rosacea and sensitive skin. I can’t use most products with SPF in them. My skin is also not compatible with foaming cleansers, many exfoliants, and anything that is harsh like salicylic acid. That said the Earth Science products I do already use have been very good with my skin, and have IMPROVED my Rosacea immensely. This toner...I tried it today for the first time. It has a strong fragrance, like really strong, but it did go onto my face nicely. I have found the other items I use from this manufacturer to be very mildly scented, which I prefer due to my finicky skin. Fragrance is often really bad for sensitive skin, so for a product that claims to be for sensitive skin this was a shock for me considering I know their other products. I am gonna keep trying the toner for now but thus far I’m not thrilled about the strong scent or the addition of fragrance. That often is enough to set my skin into a tantrum, which is not fun. Otherwise this product has excellent ingredients and I wonder if it would smell nice on its own! I will report back and let you know if this toner holds up to Earth Sciences record for making my Rosacea/sensitive skin happy. Additionally it was packaged badly. Bottle was in a box with a small air bubble package so the bottle was able to roll around freely in the box, which opened the bottle and about 1/4 of it splashed out. So that was not cool but likely Amazon’s fault and not Earth Science. That said I am going to focus on the quality of the product here and will report back once I’ve used it for at least a week or more. If you find my review to be helpful, especially if you have sensitive skin, I would love for you to hit the ‘like’ button. Thank you in advance.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This product was purchased for my partner, who found it to be a refreshing gentle moisturizer for her face. She uses it every night after her bath.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Bought this for my daughter. Her skin tends to be more dry and it didn't work for her especially on the T-bone which turned a bit flaky after using for several days, and the flakiness went away after she stopped applying toner. This may be ok for someone with more oily skin.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Love that it's alcohol-free. Know that the liquid is somewhat more viscose and you won't be able to dispense from a spray bottle very easily; the mist won't be very fine. However it's great for use with a cotton pad

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I love this toner. I break out after most toners but this one is gentle enough and hydrating. I’m on my 5th repeat now.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This makes my skin feel fresh, but really stings my cheeks. Says it's ok for sensitive skin, but it's quite fragrant which I imagine is what I'm reacting to. Too bad, because it seems great otherwise, and is a great value in terms of size. Just may not be for you if you're sensitive to fragrance.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Love this product! i use it straight after i finish washing my face and pat it dry on my skin. I can honestly see a difference with my blemishes and acne scars! I love how it feels afterwards, highly highly recommend it!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Really great, especially if you need to moisturize your skin. Gives me glow and moisturizes at the same time. Also has a fresh, mild scent.