SG

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Value for money ! use it frequently , few times daily by hubby and I, the package came well sealed and protected. the benefit of using this product, it does not feel dry and is gentle to my skin. the composition of ingredients used is assuring. recommended to my adult children too. this is my repeat order and it can be used by all ages. the bottle size is easy to handle.

6e6756c0-3ab6-4fea-ae51-b750e53a39ea
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Great foaming wash. Is gentle to the skin but it removes all the impurities and make up. It could be a little drying but nothing that a great moisturizer can’t fix. My mom started to use this product and some how it vanished some of her sun spot, she hasn’t stop using since then and those sun spot never came back. I recommend my grandma to use as a hand wash and it helped with her sun spots too. I don’t think it intends to do that that the clarifying properties can help with spots and discoloration on the skin.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

my skin is mist. the forehead is extremely dry and the cheeks and nose are very oily. in the first week i felt it got oilier than usual but i kept using it because i saw so many good reviews about the product and i really felt the difference after a week and a half. my skin felt smooth and balanced on both sides. I only use it once a day!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Fantastic! One of the best cleansers I've bought from iHerb. It cleans well, and cleanses quite deeply too, yet doesn't dry out my skin. I have combination skin, normal with oily T zone. Works wonderfully for me as a daily cleanser! Scent is very light almost like the scent of a "scentless" product. It foams up into a dense white foam (1 full pump). Quite a large bottle as well. Great value!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I've been using this facial wash for more then 15days and it gave amazing results ... I have an acne prone skin and I damaged my skin barrier so my skin is very sensitive these days and it's the only cleanser that suits my skin , it cleanse very well but at the same time it doesn't dry or make my skin sensitive ... I just love it ❤️

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

My skin has improved so much since switching to this. I have sensitive combination skin and my skin has been over-producing oil lately, and breaking out, and this calmed it right down! It leaves my skin feeling clean but without completely stripping it. The pump is convenient and it foams nicely. I really like that the ingredients are natural and plant based.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

A friend of mine suggested this to me and I gotta say the truth, it’s the best face wash I’ve used , it doesn’t irritate my skin and lather very well, definitely recommend, please thumbs up if you find my comment useful.

f23ddf16-4c0a-49e0-9611-f51989a52a69
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I am looking for a good facial wash after the last one I bought hike up in price 50%. This doesnt dry out the skin like a lot of others in the market and didnt result me in breakout on my face which I am prone to with the mask wearing due to covid 19. Overall value in money does it work and a lot of mileage in a bottle! Highly recommended

Violettie
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I would say this is a gentle & mild facial wash. I does help my skin clean up the oil. I have a combination skin, So this was ok for me . It did not dry out my skin so i said this is a gentle and mild and good for daily use! Give it a try and good for wallet !