SG

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The first ashwagandha supplement I tried after hearing about the benefits of for the ashwagandha immune system, stress relief and sleep quality improvement. It's a good product overall, it doesn't make you sleepy but helps to relax. The smell and taste are quite particular, might not be for everyone, but don't bother me.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I use this organic Ashwagandha tincture as an adaptogen and immune modulator. Ashwagandha is able to reduce stress and anxiety and can ameliorate depression. Ashwagandha can also help boost memory and cognition, aid in reproductive function and fertility, and has anti-cancer effects. Ashwagandha belongs to my list of top 10 adaptogens. I take it chronically on a daily basis but do 'cycle it off' from time to time.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Great product! Take as prescribed and see the benefits! When mixed with water slight taste.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Take before bed for a sounder sleep and more energy.

Posted on May 3, 2021

This is my first time using eclectic institute ashwagandha. It's stronger than most with a 1:4 dry herb strength. The grain free alcohol is smooth enough that I take it straight. Eclectic Institute is definitely high quality. I'm sold.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Great product, easy to take and great to add to my kids tea or hot cacao or smoothies. Great for keeping the stress at bay

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I use it in adaptogenic therapy under naturopath supervision

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Very useful product for health and immune response