SG

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great buy. The items arrived Singapore within a week and all the boxes are new and in good condition. First time trying after recommendation from a colleague.

fdeed75d-c268-45ad-b16c-58d2e8373923

Not at all like different colors accessible from amazon, the main fixing in this color is bloodroot remove, valuable when utilizing therapeutically (for sarcoid cancers in ponies)

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This product seemed to be effective within days of use. Symptoms did begin to abate very quickly without any side effects apart from a little irritation of the throat that was alleviated by flushing with water.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

This is the only brand I could find with bloodroot tincture, no other brand to compare. There are particles in the tincture, but I think it's normal for plant root. It works for what's it supposed to be. I wish the regular price is less expensive as I bought it when it's first promoted, after that the regular price is double, a bit too much to afford.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

hoping it will remove precancerous things on my skin. my doctor told me about it

Posted on May 23, 2022

Happy to be able to add this to my favorites.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Just start using this, heard a lot a good things about it

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Just started using bloodroot. I bought the Eclectic brand because I trust their quality of products.

Posted on May 25, 2021

I never use store bought mouth rinses. They are mostly alcohol which can cause cancer. A couple of drops in a little bit water used as a mouth rinse is much better plus it has a few more benefits.

Posted on Dec 2, 2019

I bought Bloodroot as I read that it can be sued on skintags. Having heard that it is good for oral health, I take it internally too. The skintags take a lot more concentrated effort on my part than I am able to provide, so I can't comment on efficacy.