SG

beesyrup
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
For migraine support

The packaging is a little bit different from the image shown on the product page. The smell of the product isn't as bad as some of the other ones I've taken, so I think this is a pretty good quality product. I'm taking this for migraine support, and I can see a clear improvement in the intensity of migraines experienced. The package says that the supplement can be taken 1-3 times daily. I've been taking one a day, but maybe with the upcoming changes in weather it might be worthwhile to try upping the dose.

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

A neurologist recommended this for what he called my atypical migraines. I had spinal injuries and crushing headaches for years. He diagnosed me in less than 10 minutes, I tried several feverfew products and this is THE ONLY FEVERFEW that works, Eclectic, because it has All of the parts of the plant. My headaches went away in 3 days and if I neglect to take it the will return and take another 3 days to go away again. It is FABULOUS! Will never be without it! Actually I take the 300 mg caps or 3 of the 125 mg caps each morning and each night.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I am very satisfied with this product. Quality is the best. I orderd this product for a few years ago.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

Every other brand of fever view causes me GI distress even ulcer from name brands. I've been taking this organic brand for four years. It cost four times the amount of the competition I wish they'd lower the cost because I know they don't need to charge this much and they can still make a great profit. People with migraines have a lot of extra expenses with eating particular food medications supplements it all gets very expensive. this product used to be $9 for a bottle and now it's shot up to $24 since this pandemic. Please be fair and look for a win-win. I herb has the most reasonable price but this particular brand has shot up and cost no matter who's selling it. I take this to prevent and reduce migraine symptoms and I do believe it helps.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Nice product for period pain

Posted on Apr 12, 2020

I take 2 a day for migraine-- it's cut my migraines back by half, and I've been able to reduce my meds. I've tried several brands, and this is the most effective.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

Seems to work well Good company with high quality products

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Powerful product.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

I have a slight reduction in migraines with this. Just make sure to take on a full stomach.