SG

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Thank you Eclectic for such a wonderful ethically sourced goldenseal root. The smell from the capsules lets you know what a high quality product this is. I have sinus issues and this is my ever so appreciated 'natural antibiotic' whenever I feel a sinus infection coming on....or really any illness. Goldenseal root should not be taken long term though. Breaks in between useage is recommended.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I've used this supplement for a few years because of it's immune system benefits, I prefer this particular brand because of the freeze dried ingredients and to me a better quality, it's a great product. I take it when I feel like I'm getting a cold or virus and it helps.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I have used eclectic goldenseal for years. winning combination with elderberry to fight a cold or flu. usually cuts the duration to 3 to 4 days. This product is the best quality I has found. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I know that Eclectic Institute insures a healthy clean product and potency by freeze drying the herb. That is what I trust and I count on in their Goldenseal Root supplement.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Good quality, helps me fight bad guys in my belly, Good help with cold and flu.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

These taken in conjunction with Echinacea Angustofolia as prescribed, keep your Immune System in tip top shape. This supplement taken TDS at the onset of minor cold & flu symptoms for 3-7 days , halves the life of the symptoms & lets you get back to the things you enjoy doing the most.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

If you're looking for a good quality Goldenseal this is it.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

this is great product for any immune allergy issues, supports my digestive track.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Good for immune system and aid digestion and kills bacteria

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Still taking the supplement, will need time to tell the efficacy.