SG

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
Easy to use.

I use a liquid, but my Mom wasn't interested in it because of the clove taste so I bought her this instead. She loved this, it has not taste, easy for her to take and she indicated that it reduced her bloating and some of her discomfort. I bought another bottle so we can both do this every 6 months now.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have heard that freeze dried form is more potent and this is especially important when it comes to fighting something in your gut. I feel it's still mild enough to my gut and I dont feel bad using it. More convenient than the tonic and I switch between them for an easy regime.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I am getting some results from this parasite cleanse. But it is not strong, which maybe is a good things. Just take more pills for more results.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Good product! I increased the recommended dose a bit to see the fast results. It is better to take a pill than to consume these herbs as a powder because they are very bitter. The herbs are frozen, so I hope the results will be better this way.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

My friend has some breakout on her chest level, and tried all cream n nit working. After 2 days ParaFight. All cleared. She can wear her low cut dress wth no embarassment. Is magical. She seen dermatologist, n it was not hopeful till use Para Fight.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I didn’t notice any change, any improvement, any detoxification etc apart from the more frequent bowel movements in the first days of using it.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Helped me to recover when I was unwell with flu like virus

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great natural way to detoxify your body. leaving you feeling great! no taste to them. easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Easy swallow tablets. Do not give u the runs or stomach pains. Highly recommend

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

This is a product that supports digestive and intestinal health and Eclectic Institute is a company well known for their freeze dried supplements.