SG

Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Excellent! One of the better milk thistles

Works for me and my cats. I give a few drops to my cats every few months when their fur coat gets abit greasy.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Very milk taste and smell, the liquid is white-yellow and easy to consume. Milk thistle is great for liver

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

very good and ordering more

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

Tastes nice and works to improve liver function (based on test result improvement)

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

I regularly need milk thistle and I've used this product in particular given the glycertie that doesn't use so much alcohol.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

didn't see any effect on liver.

Posted on Dec 9, 2009

Having the option of purchasing milk thistle in a glycerite is a huge benefit when administering to kids. I became a huge fan of milk thistle when I learned that milk thistle is used in Germany to counteract mushroom poisoning. It has been written that it will help regenerate the liver and dispel toxins--even strong ones from mushrooms! iherb is one of the fastest, cheapest, most professional and friendly companies I have had the pleasure of ordering from. Thanks, iherb!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Good product, good size , tasty

Posted on Aug 30, 2010

I really like this product and have felt better with it. It is so good for allergies and I have heard that it helps with weight reduction as well. I like the taste and LOVE that it does not have alcohol. It does seem to bring blood pressure and blood sugar down - so if you are already low like I am, make sure you eat first before taking this! The only problem is that this bottle leaks and I can't carry it around for this reason.