SG
4.9

4.9
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Makes my kids’ curly hair so soft and tangle free. Love this product!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Quality ingredients for sensitive scalp, helps moisturize hair. Good size and package. Pleasant light scent

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Scent is good. Hair is moisturized after use The size is perfect and there are no additional packaging which makes it more environmental friendly

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

The scent is amazing. Makes my hair feel soft.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is very nice, the quality is excellent, and the texture is medium in size, compared to the rest of the hair masks. The packaging is excellent. The use is a moisturizing mask for dry hair. It really moisturizes from the heart and its smell makes me crazy. My pores are low and it suits me very much because it does not contain a deeply moisturizing protein. Girls, be careful not to put it on the scalp only the ends of the hair. I will definitely repeat the purchase and try it The second types for the price are high, but I made it at the time of the reduction

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It smells just like its name. The scent like carrot juice is the main, and the sweet scent like sweet potato adds mellowness. Recommended for those who are tired of the similar scents of Japanese hair care and who like gourmand scents. You can enjoy it because it leaves a little scent on your hair. I think that the moist feeling is about the middle when comparing the three products in the same series.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

My hair is dyed, highlighting, and regular. Therefore, I was pleasantly surprised by the effect of the mask. Smooth, silky and easy to comb hair after application. The smell is not intrusive. The quality is good.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the mask, for my dry hair came up. It moisturizes. The smell is pleasant, unobtrusive. I will continue to order, I want to try other types

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The mask fit and I liked it, already after the first use it had a good effect. The quality and composition is very good. Hair is silky and very moisturized.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The hair has split ends, I hope it can help improve