SG

Posted on May 1, 2022
This is my GO TO for Yerba-Mate ENERGY!

I have been using this trustworthy, quality brand for years and I just cannot live without this Yerba-Mate every single morning. When I run out, I really can tell the difference in my energy levels. Did you know that Yerba-Mate is not only rejuvenating, it's nourishing too, with B vitamins to keep you going throughout the day? Who doesn't need a little pep these days, right? Other forms of caffeine simply do not compare, since Yerba-Mate gives you a balanced feeling of well-being and it tastes SO good with honey and a little coconut milk and cacao powder too. Try it and find out for yourself -- you'll be hooked! P.S. It's loaded with antioxidants as well!

3a0ca8f7-97e0-4ea7-a51e-d303d19593af
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Difficult to review… it’s more of a lifestyle change (I drink everyday before breakfast) and I suppose it’s best to just say… you have to try it for yourself. But, I can say this, this is definitely the easiest and most consistent site to buy this mate if you’re from Australia.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love this stuff best value for the amount. Tastes great and it makes me feel good, with lots of Energy. I can see why famous soccer players drink it

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I wondered if the unsmoked mate would be taste different. Tastes delicious and fresh, has a fresh green color too. I can drink it, frequently in the late afternoon, but this tea does not keep me up at night, so not alot of caffeine, but robust scent and flavor.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Professional and quick service for this excellent product. The best quality and taste maté I have drunk so far, and I have been drinking maté for 25 years now. .

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I drink Yerba Mate in the mornings instead of coffee. I usually add other herbs to make it tastier. It doesn't taste bad on its own though.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Very strong tea. Have been drinking 1 tablespoon for a week now and I can definitely tell that my sugar level is being controlled. Can get quite dizzy so would suggest starting off with a small dose

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Not only it has caffeine but it also has anti oxidant properties in it

Posted on May 1, 2022

Delicious yerba! It's super caffeinated and tasty. More caffeine than coffee.