SG

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

very good test & quality, I ear it after meals as dessert, because I don't eat sugar, but at the same time I support my kindny function, I took cranberry supplement for many months and then now I'm taking these product with two benefits ( natural sweet and good health benefits)

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Excellent as snack or in backing. Already purchased many times and I'm going to keep buying them. I've added my fruits and nuts bar backed with this product. It was a hit

d2fe91a7-2766-4f5c-b6cd-6b8201af703c
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Excellent brand. Great taste. Just too much added sugar for me. 20g sugar added, unfortunately. That's in a 1/3 cup serving which has 26g sugar, total. You can see this on the product label online as usual. That's close to the maximum per day daily sugar intake I try not to exceed. Otherwise, one has every reason to buy and love this product.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

They are lower in sugar than most dried blueberries, but they are small little dot-like nothings that do not even remind me of blueberries when eaten. Sorry, because I wanted them to be good and solve the problem of finding fresh blueberries when not available. In a pinch, they are better than nothing; if nothing's what you want.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Rosy
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

These blueberries are a bit smaller than other brands but taste great. They are sweetened with apple juice unlike some other brands that add sugar so they taste very natural. After trying other brands of blueberries, I somehow always come back to this brand.

Posted on May 17, 2022

The taste of these blueberries is great. The package size is great for travel. I like the fact that there is no sugar as an ingredient. They use apple juice as a sweetener. These berries are expensive, but worth the cost. I like the quality of Eden products

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I like the taste of this more than other dried cranberries I've tried. It is sweetened with apple juice and has no sugar added. It also comes with a long expiration date.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I use these with my daily oats. They have a lovely tart, sweet flavour and I find that this brand's berries are bigger and juicier than another brand on this site. I will re-purchase.