SG

HealthNut4ever
Posted on May 24, 2022
Perfect for Making a Healthy Lentil Soup!

Not only are these Organic Green Lentils a great source of Protein and Fiber it also provides many other essential nutrients such as Magnesium, Iron and Folate. I like to make Lentil Soup with fresh veggies like onions, celery, carrots, potatoes, etc. Plus seasonings like, Fresh Ground Pepper, Salt (optional), Bay Leaf, Oregano (or Italian Seasoning), and Low-Sodium Vegetable Broth. But anyone can put in whatever ingredients for your taste buds and it taste great and healthy too!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Green lentils are rich in antioxidants, iron, and magnesium. They work particularly well over salads and as a warm side, because of their peppery taste. But this lentils take the shortest time to cook of all the varieties, about 10 minutes. I use them in a soup. It's an old standby for a reason: It's just flat-out good, especially on a cold day.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought this after I found from the web that lentils contains a lot of nutrients. It is easy for cooking and taste well. I cooked it with couscous or rice. It is good source of protein if you are vegetarians. One thing for improvement is that the lentil is packed in a paper box instead of plastic paper. After opening, the box can not be closed tightly (still has some gaps) and it might allow insects to go inside. So, I need to use a zip lock bag to pack the whole box again.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I always know I can trust that I am getting good quality with Eden organic products. These lentils were excellent in lentil soup. I love that they are organic. I buy a lot of other products by Eden. I am glad that iHerb carries them.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Ive been searching for dry organic lentils and so happy i found these. Im starting to eat a more Mediterranean diet so stocking the pantry. Good quality product. Size was a little smaller than i expected though

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Lentils sound old fashioned but they're so good for you. I just made a salad today with lentil and eggplant and it was delicious. There are so many benefits to lentils. It lowers heart disease and cholesterol and boost energy. Who doesn't want that??

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Love it! My favorite lentils. Rinse and soak for 2 hours before cooking. Cooks very quickly. Buy organic only or will probably be contaminated with Glyphosate...

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

It has good quality and large quantity, suitable for daily cooking. It does not require soaking in advance so it's very simple to prepare food with lentils.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The ingredients are natural .. the size is enough for a long time . I use it when i dont have time to cook I really recommend it my baby loves how it tastes