SG

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

These organic crunchy pumpkin seeds are a great snack. They can be added to salads, keto recipes or enjoyed as a snack. Keep in mind, 1/4 cup is 200 calories so take in moderation if you are cutting back on calories, however these are incredible for keto. There are no artificial flavors or others additives. The taste is excellent, this is the plain flavor. There is also a spicy flavor. I like to mix em up as both taste great. I keep buying more and more of these, dangerously addictive. If this review was useful for you, please thumb it up.

These pumpkin seeds are a discovery for me, now I will take them often. The perfect accompaniment to a salad, pumpkin puree or broccoli soup. Slightly salty, not broken, crispy. Recommend!

a5ff6a23-0623-40f5-b71e-70ef2e3c6abe
d17954db-1d69-4b1e-9c1d-1f7eb5614a36
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I could live on these! I was anemic and fat and these definitely helped me become healthy and normal again. As part of a mentally and physically healthy lifestyle, not only are they practical but awesome tasting in their crunch, freshness and simplicity.

839556c0-3374-4d45-966e-bf8b628eda37
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Love these for go to protein snack! Besides having low sodium, they are crunchy and delicious! At times, very addictive. So be careful because just 1/4th cup is 200 calories! Price is high for the quantity so I would suggest iHerb to lower it. That would make it more affordable and enjoyable.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love these to snack on. They are really good quality. And taste is great. Not too salty. The size is small but good for like a day trip or something. Pumpkin seeds have so many benefits oh and the package comes with a zip lock seal which I love.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

High quality pumpkin seeds, you can taste how its just two simple ingredients done really well. A healthy and addicting snack you can eat plain or incorprate in to many recipes. Good to sprinkle on a salad if your on a diet. It's a very decent size for the price, package is bigger than most pumpkin seeds I usually see which is nice. I buy these frequently. They have a very nice kind crisp, they're not flat.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

These Eden pumpkin seeds are a delicious snack that I discovered while eliminating several of my favorite foods due to food sensitivities. They travel well, are resealable and are allowed in my nut free work place. I love that they only have two ingredients. I always have a bag in my cupboard.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

A healthy snack that tastes great. The size of the package is perfect! Only two ingredients! It’s a low fodmap food for people that struggle with SIBO or IBS. The quality is good and full of health benefits. My son likes munching on these while watching tv. We enjoy these for the health benefits.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I love the quality of these pumpkin seeds. I take a package with me whenever I go anywhere. I feel this snack is healthy and I enjoy the taste. I only wish they were a bit lower in sodium. I like Eden products for my restrictive diet. It is the perfect size to throw in your bag when going anywhere.

Posted on May 12, 2022

crunchy ingredient, so it's still fresh, because if nuts and seeds kept longer, they tend to lose their crunchiness and pick up a taste of the plastic bags or paper bags they had been sealed in. quality is sweet and size smaller than those heirloom pumpkin seeds that tend to be large but less crunchy. easy to add to bars, balls, baking into my recipes , easier even to eat them on their own especially due to their freshness and sweetness and crunchiness in my diet.