SG

Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. fresh product, great quality and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredients. healthier version for my cooking. taste is salty and sweet enough. always use for cooking, marinating, and even for salad dressing mix. it tasted absolutely amazing. love the aroma of tamari sauce.

41548850-e554-432e-ad1c-eb6385020570
047efab9-203a-4c06-afe9-78d29a98db81
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Very good-tasting soy sauce and super healthy ingredients. However, pay attention that it has a small percentage of Alcohol. The size is good and it lasts long enough. the bottle is nice and very easy to handle. I use this for my pasta and to season sautéed vegetables. Very good quality!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Easily one of the best tamari sauces on the market for both taste and quality. This one uses organic soy beans which means a lot to me. It has a very rich flavor. I use it on so many things as a wonderful flavor enhancer to many ingredients such as soups, stews and many vegetables. I prefer it to soy sauce!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Love this authentic soy sauce. Tamari is wonderful for grains and beans, to add a dash to soups or other dishes, where you would like your salt to be chelated. Chelated salt, as in Tamari and Shoyu are easier on the digestive tract. In Macrobiotics, I read, that if you're trying to stop alcohol, you should eat plenty of fermented foods, sour dough bread, Macros aren't big on dairy, but there are fermented veggies you can buy or DIY. Also, naturally pickled daikon radish, sauerkraut, foodstuffs like these.

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is a great tasting, quality tamari that is perfect for my gluten-free diet. I use this soy sauce alternative in recipes and on its own for sushi. It tastes exactly like traditional soy sauce but with safe ingredients for me. Also a good sized product for the price.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Eden's Tamari Soy Sauce is great! It has a nice rich flavor and is excellent in stir fries and other recipes. The bottle is a nice size, too. It's wheat free, so that's a nice bonus if you can't consume wheat. I think this is a really good quality product.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Excellent tamari sauce with a long fermentation time. I trust Eden products, and have been a customer of their products for well over a decade. This tamari is wheat free, which is why I bought it instead of soy sauce. It is more pricey than the tamari with short fermentation time, but I think it is worth it.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is the best soy sauce I have ever eaten. The quality is superb. It has a rich taste and I have used it in stir fry vegetables and meat. I purchased the larger size bottle. The ingredients of the sauce blend and enhance the flavors of of anything you add to it. Tamara soy sauce comes packaged in bubble wrap to to insure its safety. I would definitely recommend this product if you enjoy making Asian or Thai food.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Good quality tamari which we use as a replacement for soy sauce. It tastes very similar but with better ingredients. Its packaged well and easy to use, wish it came in a bigger size. We use this in all of our chinese cooking as well as an umami or a flavour enhancer. Don't hesitate and give it a go!

I have always preferred tamari to plain soy sauce, as it's flavor is somehow more robust, but not overwhelming. I also like that it's traditionally made with soybeans, and not hurried along with the addition of wheat products. It costs a bit more, but it's definitely worth it, especially when the soy flavor comes through without overwhelming saltiness.