SG

Posted on Nov 24, 2021
Excellent crunchy rice crackers.

Just love these rice crackers. I find most of the Edward & Sons rice crackers are good & quality ingredients, but these are my favorite. I feel that I am not being too indulgent when eating these since they are rice based. Crunchy and just the right amount of flavor. Not so salty like most crunchy snacks out there. (Tying to keep my salt consumption down these days.) Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Even though I live in Japan, where rice crackers are plentiful and cheap, I love these ones. You can just taste the quality of the ingredients, as well as be certain that they are gluten-free. Love that they use brown rice flour and are so low-calorie considering how bursting with flavor they are. This black sesame flavor is pretty strong (you can also taste the tamari) but I love it. I often top them with cheddar cheese. I always seal them in a ziploc bag after opening as they do dry out if you keep them for too long--not really a problem as usually you just want to eat them up! I am trying to avoid FODMAPs and looking at the ingredients these should qualify as low-FODMAP, which is also reassuring.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

The appearance of this cracker may not be appealing, but brown rice is a much healthier option of rice as it carries more fibre, with a low glycemic level. I love this cracker for it has no added sugar nor salt, just simply rice. I order the black sesame brown rice snaps which offers double benefits, black sesame which is good for hair and contains healthy cholesterol, and brown rice a low GI staple. I can easily finish half pack each time with no guilt feeling :)

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

These are an excellent product. They are light, crunchy and very delicious. The fact they are gluten free is a bonus. They handle all kinds of toppings. Hummas, cheese spreads anything you can think of, one of the best crackers on the market. I only wish the packaging was sturdier so they wouldn’t crumble when shipped.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Love those! Especially beneficial if you are on a gluten free diet. And they taste great! I like that they are crispy with a sweet and salty "coating" that reminds of soy sauce and teriyaki. Good quality, fresh and nice ingredients good for your health, especially with black sesame seeds! Good size package. Perfect for healthy snacks!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

These crackers are great! they are salty, crunchy, and very tasty! My grandkids love them too because they are so delicious. and healthy too. I am so glad that they are pareve because I want to eat them with meals and when they were dairy I could not. I highly recommend these!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I used to eat these Japanese treats that have the same syrupy type flavour as these. The size is more than enough to last for ages, the rice snaps are surprisingly filling, the package is alright, the snaps aren't that well protected so naturally there will be quite a bit of breakage in the packaging... so if you're looking to spread them out for guests buy a couple packs so you can weed out the broken ones. Quality is very high and the ingredients are interesting, there are so many varieties to choose from. This one doesn't really taste like rice, maybe more like syrup sweetness with salty after taste. Very pleasant to eat.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Love the delicate taste of these and how lightweight they are. If you are on a diet and eating healthy, this an excellent snack option. Black sesame are my favorite among all the variations.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Very churchy and have a great flavour of black sesame. Great if you like sometime salty and churchy . I like to pair it with cheese or jam