SG

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Tastes great, great quality! Excellent size and I like that it's organic and unsweetened. When you opened the package the smell of coconut is so strong and mouthwatering! Smells so good! I like to put it in my oatmeal and yogurt and even smoothies gives it an extra sweetness without added sugar.

hextasy
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I LOVE this, still very sweet even tho it has NO ADDED SWEETENERS of any kind. 100% Pure and organic, perfect for baking, breakfast, smoothies, salads and so on! It's a total must for my fat-balls on a KETO diet. :) I have tried the other brands here on iHerb, this one is slightly more expensive but well worth it! If this was helpful, please like :)

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It has no weird coconut taste, which is a big win from me as I really cannot stand artificial coconut flavour. Super easy to use, I just sprinkle them straight from the package. It has a mild sweet coconut smell but taste very rich, AND the ingredient is great too. Good quality. Will definitely repurchase it.

Oceans
Posted on May 1, 2022

I had originally bought a bag of coconut flakes by a famous company to make coconut milk. Meanwhile I bought a case of this Edward & Sons Trading Co Coconut Flakes. I ran out of the first package a couple weeks ago. Since then, I've make a quart of milk with these coconut flakes. What a difference. I couldn't stop snacking on the flakes while making the milk! The milk came out creamy and tasted of FRESH coconut. Another plus is that the coconut is organic. I highly recommend these Edward & Sons coconut flakes. I will be using them in recipes calling for shredded coconut as well as I'll just process the flakes in my food processer. Yep, these flakes are that good. Try them, I wager you will be happy with them. I will be stocking this brand from now on. Love these flakes.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I am grateful that I live overseas and I can purchase this from the US from IHerb. This is just a simple bag of shredded coconut without sweetener but it is hard to find where I live. The packaging quality is great because it keeps the coconut flavor smelling and tasting fresh. Other products I have used are in thin plastic bags and I notice the flavor changes because it absorbs flavors from products that are placed near it for example spices. I use this in Rendang, in cookies, and other desserts. Edward and Sons makes a lot of coconut products so I feel like they know what they are doing and I enjoy all there coconut products. If you cannot get fresh grated coconut then this is the next best thing.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is delicious and I love how it’s unsweetened! I put it in my cereal, yogurt, carrot cake, and granola bars! It has the perfect texture to satisfy my cravings! So healthy too!

389de511-31ed-40ae-9a6e-075ea6caafb4
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I loved this product. The quality is premium, the packaging is clean and safe, the portion is good and there were so many benefits of using it. I totally recommend it to everyone.

fd515404-eac3-4251-81bc-5527e7cd54b0
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Product has great taste, quality product, too. I always associated shredded coconut with longer thin strips of coconut, like easter grass on cupcakes! This coconut is small bits, similar to large salt grains (of course not salt!) I was surprised by the shape, size and texture. Still good and would buy again.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like coconut flakes and ice cream, so I was looking for no sugar product. The quality and amount of the product is great and its price was reasonable. I didn’t like the package, though. Ziplock didn’t really work, so I needed to put it into some jars. Anyway, I’m going to order it again, I like its taste and flavor.