SG

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Good

I had a deficit of copper and now have been taking this supplement for 2 weeks. Copper is involved in red blood cell production and is necessary for absorption and utilisation of iron. I take 1 table spoon once a day after breakfast with 100ml of water. 4 stars for disgusting taste, but I understand that it's a medicine. Hope this comment was helpful for you. Stay healthy ☺️

6bf727df-7f5f-4bbd-9f8c-b601be098bba
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have found out from my hair analysis that I am quite low on copper and I also follow people like Matt Blalckburn, Morley Robbins etc so I added this one in and feel great. You can put in on the skin as well and that seems to "delete" wrinkles very quickly and makes your skin baby soft. Highly recommended

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I like it. My skin likes it, and it's refreshing and feels cool. Yes, I'm using it on my skin. I'm aware that it benefits the skin and helps with healing Most people are deficient in many minerals including copper.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I read that taking too much zinc can lead to copper deficiencies. I was taking a lot of zinc for a virus and started taking this later on to make sure I’m not low. It’s easy to take in water and has no taste.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Helped my son immensely with anxiety issues, low energy, copper makes the iron in your body work to give you energy, seems much better :) My husband & I take it too feel amazing *****

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It has no smell, so very easy to take. 1 tbsp has 30% of daily intake. Bought it to improve my Ferritin level together with Chelated iron.

Posted on May 15, 2021

I started Eidon Mineral Supplements,Copper when I was having trouble getting my Ferritin and Iron levels up, with supplements, and the only thing I could think of was my copper and other minerals were deficient. After starting Eidon Mineral Supplements,Copper, my Iron studies are now starting to increase. I'm confident now, to use this copper until my levels are satisfactory.......of course, I've added Zinc, as Copper decreases Zinc in the body. I take zinc on alternate days to my copper. I hope someone finds this helpful.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I drink one tablespoon every morning before breakfast, the taste is quite acceptable, but it seems to me that the content of the copier is still not enough, I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Copper helps in red blood cells production and elastin formation. This can be given even to pets.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I use it daily in my tea. Does not seem to have any taste. I have been noticing my energy getting better