SG

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Excellent quality, easy to take supplement. It is easier for me to take a liquid selenium than pills. Mineral deficiency provides the opportunity for toxic metals to attach themselves to vacant binding sites. A healthy mineral base is a prerequisite for all heavy metal detox attempts (selenium, zinc, manganese, germanium, molybdenum etc.). Substituting minerals can detoxify body by itself. Will be reordering.

OrganicMe
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have a weakened immune system and have been looking for a liquid form to add to my daily routine. I have been using the Eidon Mineral Supplements brand for a few years now and could not be happier. Aches and pains have greatly been reduced and I love not taking tablets! Purest form in drops which let me know exactly how much I’m taking.

If I have an overactive thyroid, I tend to have severe swelling, as selenium not only regulates the thyroid, but also the heart. Even at temperatures of 32 ° C (94 ° F) I have very few problems. The most important thing to me is that this product is pure with no fillers as the body cannot process them as well. Selenium is necessary for our well-being, the body cannot produce it by itself and food no longer provides the necessary amounts, it is important to find a good source. This particular product has helped a lot in recent years.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I use this supplement daily, but with a little lower dosage than prescribed on the bottle. Five drops per day is perfect. I bought this product, since a lot of the other selenium supplements are in pill form and are often at least twice as much as recommended daily intake. Taking too much selenium can lead to hair loss. This bottle where I can adjust the level of selenium I consume is therefore excellent. I usually mix the drops into a cup of water or tea or a bowl of cereals.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I love this company. If you take iodine through transdermal or drops in water, selenium is important as well. It takes care of the thyroid.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Selenium selenite is considered the purest form of selenium for supplemental use. This is easy to take in a small glass of water. I take it as part of my immune booster cocktail of supplements.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

When I do not take Selenium my fingers tend to get stiff. Eidon Mineral Supplements is successful for me in returning the flexibility to my fingers and relieve the stiffness. I like to keep it on hand.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This is another suppliment that we take regularly as we believe it to be very beneficial to our system, easy to take as no real taste or after taste.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

No taste really. I give it to my kids and i take it myself. Hard to know if there is any effect, im only after starting it

Posted on May 28, 2022

Selenium is very essential against trioyd, and assume that liquid one ll absorb best, especially till summer months I ll try get it

5c0aec28-1699-42a3-869c-8afe66c995d3