SG

Based on 7,848 Ratings
5,377
1,386
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
I bought it for microneedling ❤️

I did microneedling for my mom a day before I wrote this , my mom has a dry sensitive aged skin , this product didn't cause any kind of allergy , the quantity is big , the consistency is watery but a liiiiiitle bit heavy and its so suitable for microneedling ❤️ I just fall in love , it has fragrance thou , but again it didn't affect my mom's sensitive skin 👌 so please like if this was helpful to you to choose 😊

a26f3152-d372-42b1-8441-bdf9bf735fb3
76a4f42d-58d5-497b-899e-e04e1cddcb98
7a20e2c9-86cc-43a6-85a1-8c1add578751
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Wow this is a lot of product. Great packaging. Im super excited to try it. So I’ve tried this serum and wow its so nice,it dries so quickly and my face just drinks it up. Doesn’t have any scent and its not sticky. So happy with this purchase. Get it guys i swear it amazing!

77813e7a-5bfc-4192-b696-c18f0a3e79a2
Posted on May 5, 2022

Good scent. Many times boughts this here for me and my friends. I used it daily AM and PM the quality is nice. And the size too good for my age im 29 the package now is good unlike before. Lot of changes and benefits for my skin good for sensitive skin its gentle. Must try guys!

4c98cf17-d6e3-40c2-a19b-22c32d3a6127
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I will not review the product if they are not eligible to promote but this serum is outstanding, save for the penny, excellent quality and make my face plumpy and glowing.. if use in right way it will not fail to the face.. believe me.. not only me review this product but lots of other customers said so.. conclusion is this product worth to buy rather than spend $$$$ for others with same active ingredients, try it!!

fbc998cf-fd72-4c17-8eea-9b93582f33f2
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

219d8cc3-4b6f-4906-8f9c-2bc55cee1ea5
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I like this serum but I don't necessarily love it. For the price you pay, you get the quality commensurate with the price point although it is a large 50ml size. Suitable for all ages but not if you have specific skin concerns like wrinkles or age spots. The packaging is elegant and it is a gentle formula which most sensitive skins can use. Pick this formula only if you have decent skin and just need something inexpensive and hydrating. I have normal skin and I don't see it doing anything other than giving decent hydrating effects. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful. 🤗

Posted on May 7, 2022

Feels very hydrating on the skin, more like an essence rather than serum. Great size and packaging, was great for everyday use now that I think about it, probably will reorder again, great quality product for its price. Liked the ingredient list. I really like using Cosrx, beauty of joseon, inkey list products. I don’t understand much in all those Korean brands, but this thing felt very nice. The scent is very mediocre, nothing that bothered me at all (saying from perspective of a person that prefers fragrance free products)

Posted on May 2, 2022

I use it often, and it's the best quality and composition for anti age and dull skin. It moisturize and nourishes the skin. I like the scent, the size, the texture and the package. Good for sensitive skin. Gentle on skin. Can be used all season and frequency with no concern. it's benefit is wonderful. Enjoy

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I bought this during a sale and I’m glad I did. My skin is dry and during my skincare routines I focus on products that will keep me hydrated throughout the day. This serum does that and gives me a glow all day as well! It’s also gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin even when my barrier is damaged. There is a very slight soft fragrance but it doesn’t linger at all. I use this as my last water-based step before moisturizer and so far am pleased with the results.