SG

1,785

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
2,871

I order not the first time, I really like this product of this brand, I recommend to order! composition is good, the aroma is pleasant, without a strong smell

Global reviews (2,474)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on May 15, 2023

under trying the scent and benefits and composition are amazing 👏 I think you can use it on sensitive skin because it is very gentle on skin I use it frequently every night after age of 30 skin needs more concern the size is fine for one month the quality looks good 👍 and packaging is perfect

4df19f97-acef-4e1d-aed4-52cc8c4b78f8
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
2,871

Posted on May 22, 2023

I am obsessed with all Elizavecca products. I like to put these in the refrigerator and apply them under my eyes in the morning for about 15-30 minutes. It decreases the puffiness and even adds moisture to my fine lines and wrinkles making them less noticeable. Great quality and scent.

Posted on Apr 15, 2023

I love it, packaging is cute and have good quality ingredients. The scent is mild which I like. Works great for me I used everytime I sleep very late to help me moisturize my eyebags. Thanks so much for a great and good product I super love it. Definitely will purchase after finishing it.

Posted on Mar 27, 2023

High quality product, and that price! 😍 The packaging is comfortable and these patches are POTENT. I could only wear them for 2 minutes at first because my skin was so dry and sensitive but after using these more frequently my under eyes are nice moisturized. You can’t go wrong with these.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

These are a must have in my skincare arsenal. I have deepest eyes, and with my age being 40 years old now I am prone to dark circles under my eyes unless I sleep 10 hours. I like to put these in the fridge overnight and use them in the morning to depuff. They also brighten the under eye area minimizing the dark circles. There is no scent which is nice. Great quality, and great size. I hope they never stop making this.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

loved these. some people said they slide down your face when you put them on, which is what i experienced. not a big deal for me, i just move them around to get the essence to absorb and then they stay put. product appears to be high quality, scent is light, not super noticeable. comes with a little spatula for easier use when getting the patches out of the container. i don't have eye bags but still notice that my under eye area is softer when using these.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Good scent, good quality size. I use these every day and the package fits a lot of these ones. I notived the benefits after one use not too high a frequency. It feels gentle sensitive and moisturizing in terms of its composition. I like these patches that fit good on my face and forehead.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

store them in the refrigerator and put them on first thing in the morning.. I do my daily routine and leave them on around 30 minutes.. they really show a difference with my puffy eyes and smooth any wrinkles.. love love love them.. turned my daughter onto them and a few friends! I will be a continued customer ✌🏻❤️