SG

4.4
Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 14, 2022
Just massage your face.

I know people have been having issues with this product but I did not have any issues. I used it similarly to the Cure peeling exfoliator and it worked just as well but for half the price. I did not let it dry on my skin, I massaged it into my skin and the peeling action began instantly. I massaged my face for about a 1-2minutes and my skin felt very smooth. I recommend wearing a sheet mask after so your skin does not get dried out.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I like it very much because it's easy to use, leaves the skin smooth and clean (great quality mask) + I can use it when I shower (and simply wash it away at the end - without any mess or too much effort). I have sensitive seborrheic skin and it leaves my skin a bit moisturized, the scent is almost neutral - doesn't stay after washing away + there's enough quantity to be used many times.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

One of my favorite mask! It cleans and brighten gentle. Easy to use! And size of this product acceptable too. I use it once or twice per week.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on May 15, 2021

After the gel, the face is very soft and smooth. Only slight difficulties arise if the face or hands are wet. Be sure to keep your hands and face dry !!! Otherwise, the pellets will stick to your face. I use the gel 2 times a week and am very satisfied.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

I apply on a cleansed, dry face, gently massage. When the gel becomes hard, wash off with warm water. It removes dead skin well and cleans the face until it squeaks 😅. I use it once a week, the volume is large, so it lasts for a long time. After use, the skin becomes smoother, pores are smaller, and there is also a lightening effect. Cool Peeling Gel, from a famous Korean brand. I have used many Elizavecca products and am very satisfied. Try this! 👍

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Did not like , will not repeat . Actually may be good product , but I do not understand it or wrongly use . No any benefits for me . Very hard to wash out from skin .

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

This peel is great! It works well and the texture and smell are great.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

ordered few times, will share reviews in some time after some use.