SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 20, 2022

I absolutely fell in love with this cleanser! First of all you get a huge tube of product that will last you a long time. The smell is pleasant and product itself is soft and doesn't strip your skin of moisture. It doesn't sting eyes at all. Great for morning and night routine. It doesn't dissolve the makeup though, it's good for skin cleansing only without makeup which works for me cause I rarely wear makeup.

25b16507-c0b3-490f-8c21-b34684d5f6e9
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Seriously, this stuff smells amazing. I don't use a lot and it cleans my makeup off like it's nothing. Makes my skin feel genuinely soft, smooth and clean. It does get a little foamy like shaving cream but squeezing it out feel like a cream wash. It's great stuff. I'll keep getting this. Highly recommend. Please like if this review is helpful.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I have been using this for some time and the size of the packaging tube is generous. The texture of the cleanser is dense and you only need to use a little to have good-quality foaming. It has a gentle scented flavor and my face felt moisture after use.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I’m very picky with cleansers and this is of my favorite face cleansers! It has a nice smell, texture is lovely when massaging the face, makes my skin feel clean without the overly-cleaned squeaky factor, and, it doesn’t dry out my skin. Price is crazy especially with how much product you get. I would repurchase. I really like the Elizavecca brand and have many of their products.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Good for my sensitive skin i use it daily quality is high size is as indicated on the package i benefit using it composition is soft moisturize my face very gentle. Frequency - V No flavor age is fine I cannot stand that i MUST use certain words yo complete my review. Ridiculous!!!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I can call it the best, but it is near that. It's effective, skin becomes lighter after first use. It doesn't dry out my combination skin. It helps me to fight my post-acne spots, they become a lot lighter after. You don't need a lot of product to wash your face. It is purifying easily and feels nice on the skin. After using it I don't have any irritation. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏👍❣️

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The product is much bigger than expected, and very pleased with it! It foams up nice and thick and I especially like how pearly the cleanser looks like. Very budget-friendly as you need a little only to clean the whole face. I love the tone my skin takes up after using it! Will buy again and recommend it! Many complains about the scent - it is oddly sweet like white sugar, I needed some time to get used to it but as it subside the moment I wash it off I can live with it.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

i love this! it has a nice scent, the packaging is so cute, the size is really good for the price! its high quality and doesnt feel drying at all!! i love the smell too

70e3e824-d431-40f4-aa4e-2ad6b0881865
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I’m a big Elizavecca fan so I tried this. First of all, it’s A LOT of product for not a lot of money. It’s a slight perfumed smell but it doesn’t bother me and I haven’t noticed any break outs. I’m also not sure how great this really is, but I’m going to keep using it as a back up facial cleanser. Lathers well.