SG

1,605
LihRibeiro
Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Excelente!

I love this mask!!! It really does seem to deep clean. I wasn't sure what to expect as far as how dry it would make my skin because I heard it can be drying, but I moisturized afterwards and my skin didn't feel any more dry the next day. The texture is really interesting, I expected it to be sticky, but it was more like a light gel. Besides looking like a cloud or a rock monster, the point of the mask is to exfoliate dead skin and clean your pores. Definitely worked for the dead skin! It was all gone after using this mask and my skin felt softer. I will be using this in the future and would purchase again. For most face masks you have to wait 15-20 minutes for it to dry. This starts working almost immediately and only takes about 5 minutes. If my review helped you in any way, leave a like!

90a17448-9f97-485b-8bb0-20b605eddd75
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This mask is perfect. It leaves Your skin feeling super soft and clean. I put it on as directed with the tiny sparkling tool and within a few minutes, it foamed up and I looked like a mud monster growing fungus on my face. It was a sight to behold! 10/10 I will order this again!

4f945eb8-ed38-4969-9da8-00051009045a
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Not like other clay masks, doesn’t leave your skin dry but actually soft and smooth!! The bubbles pop and then you take it off which doesn’t take long! It comes with a mini spatula which I love. Texture is gooey so make sure you have no issues with that, Also a bit hard to take off.

866c3ba9-9e46-4ab7-8929-0bba322d25bf
ffba2999-7745-4873-bbe3-140f596c9af5
48375e55-4241-4296-9b95-be3fd9ca8b36
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
6,739

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I've heard about this incredible mask many times on many occasions. By using it I was convinced that the quality of this product really satisfies with its benefits. It helped me to fight with my sensitive and gentle skin making it perfect and moisturizing it. What concerns the frequency of using it, as for me its convenient to use 3 times a month and the size is what we need.

0bc55c77-1a7a-449c-a368-8e42cb98fc35
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

my second time buying this miracle mask, I use it twice a week, it has no scent, skin feel is tight and fresh. I am 36 years of age with oily, non sensitive or problematic skin. the size of the package is enough for a while . such hogh quality product and the benefit to my skin is noticeable

b3bb28f1-9fa7-44ca-b5d7-2f4270f9c180
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I’m so excited to try this product when it first arrived. And when I tried it, at first I didn’t know how long will it take to removed it. So I leave it for 20 mins, and wash it after. But now, I spread evenly the mask on my uncleansed face, wait for 5 mins to bubble appear and gently massage it all over the face. Rinsed off with lukewarm water. Then pat dry. The cons about this mask is I’m having a hard time to removed it on my mask. But what I love about this is it makes my skin soft, unclog and tighten pores, I used it for 1-3x/ week. The scent is nice. The size of the bottle will last for a 1-2 months of used. ☺️💯

71ce4620-f33c-4ab5-9b11-a8142565835a
Posted on May 30, 2022

I love this mask. I read so many good reviews about it that I had to get it! It is very fun to use. I was really surprised by how well this worked. Does not dry out your skin.  My face felt super clean and moist after using the mask. Not expensive for what it is and works.

60951ece-b587-4614-b9f4-f88383fd0f00