SG
Based on 1,236 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,236 Ratings
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Love this product! Its lightly scented and the cream is a light beige color. The cream glides on smoothly. The texture is light and does not leave any oily feel on the skin like most other sunscreen does. The size is just right to carry around. I love Elizavecca's pig 'mascot' in all their products.

2295e947-6299-4f5c-83df-3cea06883e0a
Posted on May 29, 2022

I love this brand, the color is a light pink, it’s not thick or thin it’s like lotion consistency, a light smell that goes away, doesn’t leave a white cast that’s a plus for me. Absorbs into skin within a few minutes 3-5. Doesn’t dry your skin hydrating out of anything, leaves a bit of a glow but not greasy feel. Didn’t burn my eyes, but everybody’s skin is different. And it’s affordable for the size and amount you get. The packaging is adorable.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

LOVE this! I normally use the Neutrogena HydroBoost Sunscreen but it can be too sticky and oily for me ( I have combo skin) this is perfect as a little bit goes a long way and it has a matte finish. For reference I am a lovely chocolate toned woman of colour and this does not leave a nasty white cast. Using too much may make your skin oily so be mindful of that. There is no harsh smell either.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I was so happy with my purchase. I love how the texture is so light and really easy to blend. not sticky at all. cute packaging. the quality of this product is so good. my skin feels normal, not sticky like the other brands. no bad smell. just a little amount can cover your whole face. light coverage with SPF 50+. i recommended it to my friends too. need to get my second bottle before it goes out-of-stock again. I personally recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Great sun cream, nice texture, great for summer daily routine, almost no scent and great composition, package is so kawaii, i love it, i think this cream is better if you have a very light skin, otherwise it can look very pale and strange white if your skin is dark and then it won't really blend, otherwise great product , you won't feel it on your skin and protection is really good

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

My favorite sunscreen!! I love how smooth it feels I’m the skin. It doesn’t feel heavy at all. I also like that it doesn’t leave a white cast. I definitely recommend if you’re looking for a new sunscreen to try!! It doesn’t really have a smell.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

First time i used this product..The scent and smell is okay. The quality long last and care of the skin..the size is meduim..The package of the product is okay..While using it for 5 days the benefits in my face is okay no itch feelings..I used it everyday thats my routine before going to work and its my personal favorite now..

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I will start off by saying, it feels a little thick in that it's hard to spread around my face. but it blends in and absorbs BEAUTIFULLY. There is no white cast, which may be due to the pinkish hue, although the pink doesn't show up. it's perfect under makeup, working almost as a blurring primer. there isn't a strong scent like most sunscreens so you don't smell like chemicals all day. it's exactly the size I was expecting too, and at an excellent price point compared to the one I was using previously. this is definitely a repurchase for me, so far the quality is unmatched.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Easy sunscreen to put on, and I take it off at the end of the day with an oil cleanser. I have no complaints and it seems to do the job of protecting my skin with a strong spf 50. I used it daily until it was all used up.