SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 14, 2022
Seeing results !

I’ve been applying this collagen on my face after showering daily at night and I was skeptical at first, however, my skin has been looking so supple lately ! I’ve been applying this for a week straight and I’m seeing results ! I skipped a night on accident and the following morning my skin just didn’t look as supple and fresh as the nights I’ve applied this product on. Give it a try & see what you think! It’s worth a try. - from a skeptic

caa02cf4-8b8e-486d-aba2-a39046b85e18
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is not the first Elisavecca collagen product I have purchased from iHerb. The product is perfectly packed in a cute box with a branded pig. Glass bottle with handy pipette. A large volume of 50 ml, lasts for a long time, consumption is very economical 3-4 drops are enough for the face and neck. I use this essence for day care under collagen cream. The quality of the skin has improved significantly. The skin became smooth and elastic.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really like Elizavecca stuff, and I love this product. It goes on really well without much stickiness and absorbs quickly. I haven't had any issues with putting makeup over this. I do not have particularly sensitive skin, but this ample seems gentle enough for me to use a couple of times a day, even around my eye area. I also really like applying this to my lips for an extra plump, as it doesn't really have much of a taste and absorbs quickly. I would totally recommend this product, especially for the price.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

This is SO close to being 5 stars for me. I love how this works with my skin. It's so hydrating, makes my skin feel so soft and supple. I've been using it twice a day for a couple of months now and have definitely seen the benefits. However, the packaging and the scent are just.... not good. The smell I can look past, collagen smells how it smells and there's no avoiding that, but the bottle really needs improvement. Something about the cap/dropper makes using this very messy. The product drips down the sides of the bottle whenever sliding the dropper back in place. If they fix that, this would be a staple in my routine forever.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

to be honest, I bought this because of the packaging. it's really cute and a good size for the price. I have used other products of this brand previously and it was good quality so don't mind trying this new ampule.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The product is good. I like the way it makes my skin feel. I also like the package- its very cute! However the smell is very "marine"- So I only use it at night or when I know someone won't be kissing my face. It's a thick composition so it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Love these products!! Incredibly moisturizing - my face immediately feels softer, smoother. After a few days of use, noted glowing skin, reduced pore size. I’ll definitely be adding this to my regular roster of skin products!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This collagen does helps to replenish moisture to the skin but that is all. It is non-sticky and can be absorb by the skin easily. Needs a good moisturizer after this. Suitable for all skin type.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I liked this product. I am not a huge fan of the scent. The frequency with which I used it was twice a day, and the size lasted me for around 3 months. It is very good for sensitive skin, it is very gentle on it. My only concern was the scent.