SG

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have used this brand of immunity product for many years. I used to work in a small office where people would start to sniffle and I would give this brand to stave off the cold. I used it myself as prescribed and it worked to lessen and shorten a cold. This time I bought it for my grandchildren to make it easier to get the excellent supplementation of Vit C, Vit D and Zinc when their whole family came down sick. I think it certainly helped as two of the five never got sick and everyone else got better within days. The flavor is nice too.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Start taking Emergen-C 2 days before traveling and continue to 2 to 3 days after. Also take during the cold season. Find that it keeps me healthy during these time frame.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I like the raspberry taste as an option to orange .Quality immune protection - easy on the stomach - we use to supplement our plant-based diet and life-style. We’re expats living in Mexico and iHerb allows us to keep this product on hand. Gracias!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Good size, good packaging, gentle to stomach, great taste. Repurchase because the whole family like it. Hopefully it has a good quality of 1000 mg vitamin C.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

A great boost to your immune system, Most sought after in these days of never-ending pandemic.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Keep repurchase, I took one per day. So far, have not been sick for 2 years.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I am satisfied with the product. The taste is refreshing. I also recommends it as an immune booster

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Emergen-C raspberry flavor is simply the best!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

tastes good and makes you feel good