SG

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Very good! Excellent! works well for me.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Wow, this is a new world. I eat it when I exercise. I am satisfied with my muscles, recovery power, atp, etc.!!! Ingredient, quality and efficacy total 4.5 points

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

As a supplement nerd, I have tried all kinds of supplements. I'm 46 years old this year, but I think the total purchase amount so far will be the amount that I can buy one house. I've come across a lot of things that work, but at the age of 46, I'm grateful for the supplement because I can only make it a little worse. The effect of this supplement is not pinpoint, and it feels like the whole body is 5 to 10 younger. I can only express it as a fluffy feeling that I feel better overall, but it's amazing. Feeling that the physical strength and the condition of the internal organs that are the foundation have been raised. It doesn't feel like you're forced to rejuvenate like when you drank an energy drink, but it feels like it enhances your body's natural abilities. Of course, it just feels like that, but it seems to work gently. It's a high-priced product, but it's recommended. You should buy it even if you force it a little! However, I don't want to tell my female friends around me because it's too good (laughs)

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I suffer from hay fever, spring hay fever, I want to prepare for spring - to restore my immune system. Plus colostrum, plus monolaurin. I believe that I will succeed!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Because it is colostrum extract, I bought it because I thought it would be good for leaky gut!