SG

Alexander D
Posted on Mar 29, 2022
Way better than I expected them to be!

I usually like the products of this brand, but I've been burned on 'soft baked' cookies from other manufacturers. Either the taste is slightly off, or they're not as soft as they should be. These strike a very nice balance between texture/composition, taste and softness. Good ingredients, and the portion size is just the right amount. These are not THE perfect cookies, but in my opinion, they are one of the better choices on iHerb. More beneficial and healthier than your usual carb-filled snack :)

This Enjoy Life product exceeded my expectations! Perhaps because I love oatmeal and raisin, but this is made just right. It satisfies and has few calories, and np saturated fat.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

We enjoy them with our morning coffee. I like to put a few in lunchboxes. I feel like I'm eating something healthy rather than sugary snacks. I like the soft texture. I'd definitely buy them again.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I'm a fan of the Enjoy Life brand so I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had my favorite type of cookie. Wow are these bursting with flavor and vegan to boot!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Like this cookies, taste very good, not so sweet, smell good , package very well use individual small size, ingredients are health material. Good quality, my family eat quickly, can’t diet temporary, will buy again. Composition well done !!!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

These were so addicting and tasty, but they were also tiny for what I was expecting. I almost at the box in one sitting. I would order them again, but it would have to be on sale for the amount of cookie you pay for.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

enjoy life makes high quality gluten free products. even if you don't have to eat gluten free, it's better for your health. these are a bit small, but they taste great and don't have the unnecessary garbage that other cookies have in them.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I have been enjoying breakfast ovals and cookies from Enjoy Life Foods but find them too sweet. So glad they have this lower sugar version. It is a bit dry but feels very healthy.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Nice gluten-free cookies. Soft and not too sweet. I took off a star because it's very hard to close - there is a plastic hold inside that prevents from squishing and therefore it's almost always open.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

First time buying this cookie but it so addicting! Wish it was cheaper