SG

Posted on May 28, 2022

I haven't seen much reviews on this product ,over the internet. But still decided to try it out. It is made in Korea and it is a huge bottle if 100 g. There are only 2 shades: 13, 21. As I am not extremely dark or light, I decided to take the 21. The finish look is very beautiful but the shade could be better 😁

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I like the texture, formulation is quite good because of peptides, it made my skin moisturized. Can be used every day for those who are till 35 years old. It is very gentle to the skin. I like how my skin looks like when I apply it. It doesnt have any unpleasant scent, doesnt make my skin dry.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I bought shade 21 because I have fair skin. And I can say that the cream fit me perfectly, lays down evenly and does not dry the skin.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I heard a lot good things about this foundation, but was not sure that it could be all true. Definitely This is one of the best foundation I have ever had! So easy to put, it looks so natural!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It covers imperfections very nicely yet creating a natural look. The texture is rich but not thick. It appears reasonably matt too although I like to add a thin coat of loose powder to set the makeup. I like it a lot considering the price and quality.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Excited to try this ❤️ i have read a lot of good reviews about this Enough brand. I am personally a fan of korean skin care. I think the price is really good because the size of this one is big and i think will last for a year..

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Looks like my second skin. I have normal to dry skin type with some rednesses. It’s cover perfectly. I would recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I adore all Enought foundations for quality, price and added value. And the scent is so beautiful.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Awesome product! For me this is the best! and enjoyed using this! Worth every penny!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Did not expect that it would be this good, but for fair skin its better nr. 13.