SG

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

There's no scent or smell, the quality is great, the benefits - no white cast, no peel, no shine. I don't feel any irritation on my eyes. I use it as a final step in my daily personal routine. The composition is creamy and absorbes nicely.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

No smell or scent which I prefer. I feel the benefit and composition is just fit to my personal routine and care. Frequently using it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

good quality and smell is good, i start my New routine of this brand. you feel your skin soft and hydrated

b8bc6505-9156-47c4-95eb-586f6a6ecd6d
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This sun cream goes on smoothly and does not make the skin look greasy. I’m not too happy with the smell, though. Good for daily usage.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Size and quality is OK. But my face looks wet after it.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Good, lightweight sunscreen. But a little white cast stays on a skin

Posted on May 30, 2022

High quality sunscreen without white residue. Would prefer text in English on the product, not only Koean.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It very moisturizing and light sun cream