SG

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

55dec3e1-6903-4941-83e2-f57ebeb4d1be
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I bought this supplement for my lactose-intolerant friends and they are very happy with it. They take one pill before meals and feel totally fine, whereas without the supplement they would feel sick shortly after a meal (that includes dairy) or the next day. This is one of the few supplements that has an immediate and obvious effect on your well-being, I can thus recommend it without hesitation!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have tried a local brand of lactase only pills, and they don't help me at all. I end up with horrible stomach cramps that last for at least half a day, if not more. And the bloating pressure sometimes makes me nauseous. But when I take Enzymedica just before eating dairy, I don't have any pain after. I take one right before eating, and if it's a long meal, like at a restaurant, I take another before dessert. I haven't tried them with pure milk or ice cream yet, but they work for foods that have dairy in them, like cheese, cream, or coffee with a little milk.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The quality of the enzymes is excellent. Helps me with digestion of dairy products and improves my gut health. The pills are easy to swallow, don't have any taste, and the package is comfortable to use. I order this product frequently and am happy with it's benefit. My husband uses it as well.

My Son has tried other pills for lactose intolerance before but it was always a hit or miss because it didn't work sometimes. Then my friend referred me to this pill and she mentioned that people with lactose intolerance may also be allergic to other things like milk proteins and according to her, this pill helps with not just lactose but other common problems that lactose intolerant person may have. So far my son has tried a smaller 30 pill bottle and it works every time. Even when he ate ice cream and lasagna with cheese. We love it so much, this time we ordered the larger bottle. This supplement has allowed me to enjoy things I haven't been able to eat for years. Good enzyme. Great for digestion. Great composition.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I did not know something like this existed. I love all things dairy but a few years ago I realized that I was lactose intolerant. I was really saddened by that fact as I love dairy a lot. Unfortunately, every time I would indulge, I would have to rush to the washroom, which was not ideal when I would be outside enjoying a piece of cake or a cup of hot coffee with milk. This product has been a life changer. No bloat, no cramping, no loosies. Just good ol' enjoyment of dairy.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have used more than half of them and I have to say they are not the best, but not bad either. In my experience if you eat a tiny bit of dairy they will help lessen the symptoms, but don't expect to be able to eat a full meal with dairy and not feel it.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Far too expensive relative to other similar products, but the results are amazing, first of all, this is high quality, the enzymes included inside are not JUST for lactose, it has a mixture composition that helps the stomach in digestion very well. still wish it were a bit cheaper though.

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I like and trust Enzymedica. This formula contains lactase and eight other enzymes that work synergistically to digest dairy sugars, proteins and fats. Works for lactose and casein.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I name it my gut saver, for all people suffering from lactose intolerance that help a lot with digestion, good quality, have no taste, the smell is okay, help the intestinal work better