SG

4.7
mariadsmithphoto
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Good

Just starting taking these and so far I have them good. Easy to swallow as they are a nice size. Quality is good and comes in a convenient size bottle with a flip top.

96be3624-818b-4bfe-a0f0-2b55ace0399e
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Magnesium has a lot of benefits for everyone. This one is to support your brain activity

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Perfect product, easy use, good quality, size good, package nice

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Didn't get the results my sister claims she did, but I did get a little more energy.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I've been taking it for a week now and still see no change.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good magnesium with fast digestibility. I take 1 capsule before bed, although the package recommends 2 capsules. But the norm of magnesium is 400 mg per day, here in 1 capsule 350 mg, so it also has an effect. I felt calmer and improved the quality of my sleep. The capsules are large, but it is convenient to swallow and there are no unpleasant sensations.

5d51f1af-f6d9-4d94-bb12-a1dc012c536e
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

After taking this magnesium: the legs do not cramp, the brain works better, the headache goes away quickly. Everyone should drink magnesium for prevention. Adults - 400 mg per day. There are 350 mg in 1 capsule, and it's great! Take 1 hour before bedtime. Cheer up and Glory to Ukraine!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
1,109
Auto-translated from Russian

Proven manufacturer! Before that, I bought magnesium for movement. I did not count on such a result, but I even had more energy!!! No tiredness in the morning! This one is in the process of “testing”😁 But I am sure of its benefits for the brain. Later I will add a review for sure!🥰🌹

Posted on Nov 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I had long-term insomnia and got up early. After eating for more than a month, I felt that I had improved. I bought it again to see if I could get enough sleep to satisfy my wish.

09bb4e01-8e23-44eb-b02c-4e30c6be63ef