SG

Posted on Aug 24, 2021
Loving It!

This is always out of stock and I finally got to have one :) The lotion is smooth and moisturizing, not sticky at all, with a very very gentle scent of lavender. It is totally different from the strong scent of synthetic fragrance, so I am satisfied with it even if it smells light.

This is great quality body lotion. I use it in my evening routine and its lavender scent helps to fall asleep after. The texture is light lotion, it absorbs quickly. This lotion moisturizing skin well but might be not enough for winter season when skin is getting dryer. The package is very handy, pump is working well.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

The size and packaging of the product are great. This product was purchased as a gift for someone who loves lavender bubble baths as she finds the scent to be very calming and relaxing. I purchased the product as it is not available where I live. I can not comment on its quality or use as the product is not for me but I am sure it will be excellent.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Love this lotion. Goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly for great moisturization. The scent is real lavender, and very pleasant and relaxing. I an extremely scent sensitive and this works for me. Clean ingredients, including Aloe. Good for sensitive skin.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I absolutely love the strong lavender scent of this lotion. I keep a bottle by my bedside to use on my hands before going to sleep. Gives you the soothing, relaxing smell of lavender while it softens your hands.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I've been using this lotion for nearly a decade now. The EO lavender scent is one of the only products that I've found with a real, true, deep lavender essential oil smell. It's armotherapeutic for me!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

The best part of this moisturizer is the smell. It's the only moisturizer I've bought so far that really smells like lavender. It is also creamy but not terribly greasy.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I discovered EO products by chance a few years ago in a hotel in California and immediately fell in love with this company. This body lotion is super moisturizing and the scent is pure lavender. I love to apply it to my upper body right when I go into bed at night as the scent is so clean and calming. Most highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Too light for my super dry skin. I love to mix the body oil with my body lotion but even with the body oil, it's still not enough moisture for a whole day. I like the lavender scent though.