SG

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

French lavender hand soap is so mild for sensitive skin. I love the creamy feel of it. I do think it's the most gentle hand soap I've ever used so far. I love all the essential oils they use instead of fragrances like others use ... thus the name EO. It's my favorite hand soap brand.

Smells of fresh lavender, but with a very slight hint of spiced herbs or something. One of the better lavender scented hand soaps I've tried from iHerb so far. Might try other scents from this brand in the future. The soap itself is fairly concentrated, one small drop is usually enough for a wash. It's neither drying nor particularly moisturising to me. Works fine. 4 stars!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have used this product for many years and appreciate its effectiveness, gentleness and fragrance. I buy from iHerb because they include product expiration dates in their descriptions!!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I used their hand sanitizer at a hotel earlier this month and loved the scent. Unfortunately iHerb doesn’t have the hand sanitizer so I got the hand soap and lotion and can’t stop smelling my hands! A nice size and love the simple packaging.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This soap has a pleasant fragrant smell and it cleans well without drying your hands out. The container is plastic instead of glass so it's a bit lighter than I expected but its not a huge inconvenience apart from more plastic on the environment.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I mainly ordered this cuz I wanted a cruelty free soap and it smells divine and lathers nicely, pretty much what you expect from a liquid hand soap. will repurchase 👍🏻

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Really like the scent! Smells very natural and not overpowering

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

very nice and useful with good quality.nice scent and good packaging.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I’m so happy it’s back in stock! It smells so relaxing and I love the packaging!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

lovely scent, but the scent is sharp, probably second press lavender oil, rather fresh first press