SG

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have very dry hands and find it impossible to find a truly moisturizing cream that doesn't feel greasy. I tried out this cream and absolutely love it - with the authentic lavender scent, the deep moisturizing effect and the non-greasiness of this cream. I highly recommend this cream.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Absolutely love this product! It smells amazing and is one of the only things I've found that actually helps my eczema without worsening it.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

i love lavender smell 💜 and this product let my hands soft and very hydrated it was my first time trying it and for sure it not gonna be the last one

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Very moisturising and non greasy! Love to apply it right before bed the lavender scent is so soothing. Please don’t stop selling EO products!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is my new favorite hand cream! It's not greasy and makes my hands feel protected. The smell is not too strong.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

just a few days of using it and I like EO products, the texture is easy to apply and moisturized.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I love the smell! It works wonders.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Smells like real lavender, very moisturizing, non-greasy.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022