SG

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I'm a fan of HAND CREAM coz hand are one of the signs of aging as we age, this is the #1 brand for me regarding HAND cream. It's very smooth to apply, the smells are very nice strawberry Pomegranate 🍓 like I'm wearing a perfume . It's not sticky after and it does it job!! It moisturizes my skin!! I love this EOS brand 😊😊

eb31b410-b3e1-4c49-b21e-ce5d723c96e8
f754b7ff-ccba-469b-b83a-57204cc4021e
8d1b67b9-4f6b-424b-9fc3-bc5953823bf7
Sayac
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

It smells similar to the shave cream of the same scent, just a bit sweeter and juicier. It’s not a scent that wowed me but it’s a soft happy scent that I enjoy smelling everyday. The scent is gentle, it stays close to my skin, I can only smell it when I put my nose on my hands. It has a creamy texture that feels a bit greasy at first, but gets absorbed quickly in just a few seconds, leaving a velvety finish that is soft and silky but non-greasy. It’s currently my go-to hand cream. It provides decent hydration that keeps my hands from drying out for a whole day. I usually switch up my hand creams with the change of seasons, but this is it, this hand cream is by far the only one that I can actually use in all seasons, from hot humid summer to cold dry winter. I might need to add a few drops of oil for extra hydration when the humidity goes below 40%, but that doesn’t happen a lot in my subtropical country. I’ve been using this hand cream for 5 months now, I notice that it improved the condition of my hands so much, that I don’t get peels and cracks anymore even when I forget to apply the hand cream. It nourishes, hydrates, protects, and keeps my skin in a healthy state. I’ve tried hand creams from high-end brands like LM, this one from EOS is easily the winner for me. Not to mention it’s cheap, like unbelievably cheap. I can apply it generously without feeling guilty. Love that they added vitamin E in the formula, which helps to heal the skin, I get cuts and scratches on my hands all the time so it's really beneficial.

901b9056-e93e-4814-9c2a-f011e8ff2bd6
4398b468-6052-441e-a0a7-9d23e43f4c8f
6f71999b-3c5f-40d9-a690-57309f6b986c
Posted on May 1, 2022

I just want to sniff my hands all day. I also use it as a foot cream, don’t know if I’m supposed to do that but, I figured, why not? It is smooth and very moisturizing. I feel refreshed every time. It’s a fair price, less than 4$ usd on sale. Nice quality. I hope I could be of some help, thank you for reading!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love EOS products and have been exclusively using their lip balm for years. only recently did I come across EOS hand cream and this is my favorite scent! I've been adding them to gift baskets for friends and get such great feedback about how quickly it gets absorbed into the skin and what a pleasant scent it has. and the price is so fair!!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This hand cream is a hands down (😉) winner! It smells heavenly. Goes on smoothly without a greasy feeling and leaves your hands feeling clean. It’s the perfect size to throw into a handbag, backpack or leave in your car’s glove box. It’s also well worth the cost, super reasonable.

Ghizlane
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Absolutely love this handcream especially now with all the extra handwashing. It’s creamy but not greasy and the smell is great. I have purchased more expensive hand creams and they were not as good as this brand/type.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I am always skeptical when ordering hand cream and many can be too thick and greasy. This hand cream is thick but you only need a small amount... a little goes a long way. It smells divine too. My hands stay hydrated for ages even after washing them. The only negative is is you do end up using too much it doesn't absorb and your hands stay greasy. Great price for what you get.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I love Shea butter very much! 20% Shea butter hand cream made a huge difference on my hands. I hope this one does the job too.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love the smell the most ! It hydrates 24h , doesn't feel sticky at all , good quality and absorbs quickly . I like it , I will purchase again .

bea9dcdb-08f0-4856-b964-4df36a2eceef