SG

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Wonderfully soothing and aromatic

First time trying this brand of tea. In support of sustainable efforts such as these. Always a fan of infusions but also very selective. This one feels natural, soothing, and with aromatic ingredients. Wonderful!

04497fdf-5823-4504-b1be-832b8b041d77
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is just my favorite tea. I finally found the one that is Gingery enough and can be warming in the cold season and refreshing in the summer. I like the quality mixed with great taste.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Lovely rustic authentic flavor and taste, aromatic blend, quite enjoyable, good quality and package, nice after a meal or as a refreshing drink (cold ice tea too)

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I really like this company and order their teas regularly. I find the quality consistent, the tea fresh and always tasty. I especially like the fact that they're able to provide quality organic teas at a good price, making this an affordable product for everyone.

Rosequartz
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Nice lemongrass ginger flavour, most of all it is warming and helps in digestion. If you need a stronger tea to help with digestion, I recommend turmeric ginger tea.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Love this tea as the lemongrass adds a layer of flavor. Very warming and soothing to the stomach. I sometimes add a spoon of honey for taste, otherwise drinking it unsweetened is perfectly palatable. Highly recommend after a heavy meal.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I love that this is organic herbal tea and I like the taste, I'd give it 5 stars if the ginger was a tad stronger.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Fragrant though I would prefer it stronger but good value for the price so no complaints. Nicely packed.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This gets nice and spicy if you let it steep for twenty minutes or so. Great flavor combination and quality ingredients.