SG

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Get rid of your makeup wipes!

I'm not kidding when I say that this is the best makeup remover I've ever owned. THESE ARE AMAZING. Rinse then under hot water and then wipe my face a couple of times, and done. No makeup on my face when I wake up in the morning AND it doesn't require chemicals or produce waste. I honestly didn't think these would work as well as they claim, but I'm happy to be wrong!

f50b2b5e-b7ca-4d8b-aa7b-3a8e1362dcd3

I am surprised, nay, shocked at how well these work. I would use the disposable makeup wipes and would always have mascara rings under my eyes when I woke up the next morning that would require makeup remover on a cotton ball to clean off my face, so basically I had to use 2 separate products to remove waterproof mascara.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Really surprising quality and super effective! They are incredibly soft and perform identical to the major brands for a much cheaper price. I actually didn't even need them to be this long, so I bought two boxes and cut 1 box into 2 and the other box into 3 and then rehemmed them. I use soft cloths to remove my makeup and my cleansers, so with two boxes and some DIY i essentially built an entire collection.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

These are amazing for taking off makeup, sunscreen, and mascara. I use a two step method for cleaning my face. I first use an oil based cleaner that takes off the water-proof mascara, then use CeraVe for the final cleanse. These cloths are so gentle and effective for removing the the makeup and the cleanser. They take a bit of time to get wet, but easily wring out to have a damp cloth. I keep a small bottle of gentle organic laundry soap under the bathroom sink to wash them and just hang to dry. Great product! The pink one’s binding did come undone about 1-2 inches, but no big deal. Definitely would recommend.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

My daughter LOVES to do my makeup but it ends up all over my face. I have eczema on top of sensitive skin and this product was amazing. Felt good on my skin, easy to use, took off even my 24 hour lipstick! The pictures show before and after. It took me 2 minutes to clean my face and after it wasn’t even red from scrubbing!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I bought these because of nice colors! Very useful make up removing cloths, dont forget to wash them in the machine for the first use, they dont work properly if you wash them manually!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

These cloths are so soft and gentle on your skin. They are perfect for removing cleansing balm and makeup. They stay soft after washing too. I will definitely be ordering more.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Texture of the cloths are very soft, extremely easy to use. However I haven't tried wiping my eye make up off but definitely can get foundation off.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Very smooth nice material, Very soft on the face and quite versatile, i.e: you can utilise for other purposes. I am using it as towels for my baby

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I was very skeptical that these would work. So skeptical I bought make up remover balm with them. Surprise! They really do work! Even without the balm. And I checked thoroughly with a witch hazel soaked cotton pad after using the cloth just with warm water. These are fantastic for late nights when I’m super tired, or if my very sensitive skin is getting irritated and the less I do, the better, to let it calm down. Just wet the cloth with warm water, and wipe the makeup off. Moisturize and you are done. I do still use makeup remover and a gentle cleanser some nights with these, if I wore a lot more make up than usual, or I was sweating, or somewhere with a lot of pollution or pollen or just feel my skin needs a deeper double clean. I really like these so much better than micellar waters or makeup remover wipes. I won’t use those anymore! These work better and are better on my sensitive skin, don’t irritate my eyes, and are far more cost efficient. They wash up easy in washer and dryer with other towels and washcloths and look good as new!