SG

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised to discover how effective this product is. It does not replace my cleansers but I greatly helps removing makeup and the day's "stuff." I love this product and it is reusable!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

know this brand and love this cloths . i use it in my duble cleansing with an oil or balm but you can use it with only water

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

OK so I’m super busy and often find myself without time to do the thorough make up removal plus wash. So in that respect this is really useful and helpful. Downside though is that you need to really wash it well and make sure to hang it up to dry somewhere so that it doesn’t get moldy or stinky immediately.. in the end I think it’s a super useful tool to take when you go camping or are somewhere where are you maybe don’t have a lot of water to wash your face with, but on a day-to-day basis, may be a bit of a hassle to have to wash after each use.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use like

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

very easy to use great benefit recommended

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

my 2nd time buying this already, highly recommended

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Crazy once, I liked its large size and remove the makeup. My method is to paint my face with coconut oil and rub my hands to remove all the makeup, even the mascara with the oil, and then I wash the towel and squeeze it and wipe all my face, then I wash with a lotion so that the oil goes completely and then I moisturize with the face cream

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Wonderful washcloths for the lazy, who sometimes do not want multi-stage cleaning, but quickly wash everything off. The usual make-up of bb cream, powder, blush, shadows and mascara (not waterproof) is washed off easily and well. I only use a damp cloth. Then I go through the cleansing pad, and so there are practically no traces on the pad - I conclude that they clean really well. I use one myself, gave the second to my sister, she is also delighted. The size of the napkin is also very convenient.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Time, sweet, do not miss girls, but let them go to the water, and wipe your face smooth, and all of you on your face