SG

Posted on Nov 9, 2021
Contains nuts and dry berries

I can't say this brand of granola is my favourite one among those I have bought online, but I like it too. It contains yummy nuts and dry berries, I usually add Greek youghurt into it and eat for breakfast. Anyway, i want to try some other tastes as well

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I bought a few of them with different flavors. I love the taste. it's sweet but not a strong sweet therefore it's really nice. I bought a few of them and will repurchase them. Furthermore, I have read the ingredients and nutrition and it's good for our health, especially for the ones who are on keep fit time.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Ingredients include fruit and nut, convenient and more tasty and with more benefit for health. Quality is good. Good for breakfast or lunch. Reasonable size for the price. Recommend it!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I loved this product. The quality is premium, the packaging is clean and safe, the portion is good and there were so many benefits of using it. I totally recommend it to everyone.

carolinechua
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Very delicious. Crunchy. Once you start you cannot stop. On the sweet side if you don't have a sweet tooth, you might not like it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very crunchy and delicious - the only problem is I get through a packet too quickly, just snacking on it as is, without even adding soya milk. As good as eating granola bars.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Taste delicious, good option for breakfast. Really recommend it. Size is good though

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I love this kind of granola, always a good serving for breakfast. A bigger bag would be great.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

sent as a gift. the recipient loves the taste and quality

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very healthy mix of nuts, seeds and grains. Love this brand and this flavour! Value for money too.