SG

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

First of all, the packaging is so so cute! It's a good size, great value for money. The cream itself has a very pleasant mild fragrance and I really like it. What surprised me is that you don't need a large amount, a little goes a long way. It absorbs very quickly and makes my hands really smooth and nourished.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I really love to use this hand cream specially for my age now 38! it's moisturize my hand 100% and the smell of cream makes me feel more pretty 👍👍👍🥰

f94d7839-a5b4-4ece-9c0b-7c59b4ba03b9
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The packaging is so cute 😍 I like that it's a good size so it's a good amount but it isn't such a large size so it's portable. The smell is light and doesn't smell too strong. I like that it absorbs fairly quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel on your hands.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Price to quantity ratio for this hand cream is OK, package is cute, but the cream itself is nothing special. It hydrates nice, it is not too greasy, but it does not have any long term effect. The smell is neutral but quite strong and it lasts for a while.

OlgaGerts
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Inexpensive hand cream with superb quality. The scent is typical, flowers/power like. Needs to be rubbed in, but after no residue whatsoever. Great value for the money. Packaging is cute.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

The scent feels sweet and clean. The cream texture felt medium light and it was extrey effective. My hands were extremely dry with broken skin and in two days after using the cream my hands went back to normal and now the feel softer and healthier.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I love this hand lotion! It’s silky and smooth with a clean fresh fragrance. It’s not like most hand creams that are thick and greasy. I purchased 4 hand creams as gifts and will continue to buy this product for many years.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This works well and smell really good. I love it but didn't check the ingredient before purchase. It has paraben and I'm not a fan of that. Will use this one but wont repurchase.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Moisturizing Reduces Skin Problems – Moisturizing everyday can reduce the chance of developing extreme dryness or oiliness. Both extremes are harmful for skin and cause common skin conditions like acne. Conceals Other Skin Blemishes – Using a daily moisturizer ensures that the skin's blemishes are camouflaged.