SG

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
とても素晴らしい!

This face wash form make my face tone up and soft. I use this product after cleansing oil.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

just got this product and didn’t try yet, will see how it works and update later.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Perfect for oily skin ! Cleanes the skin very well.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Super

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

Girls, this is the second time I buy it, I swear to God, it is very beautiful. It washes your face well. It is very suitable. I have mixed skin and I am comfortable with it, and it smells nice, and it dries up the fat and the grains get smaller. After a day, you don’t take time on your face.

c4175a63-14f4-4d2a-b3f2-c94e05b7e325

Auto-translated from Russian

The use is easy, just apply to wet skin, lather and that's it) The quality is excellent, I order goods from this brand for the first time and have not regretted it. The size of the tube is 150 ml, enough for a long time, even with the use of 2 times a day. The packaging is good. I liked the composition, even according to the reviews I read more about it and immediately ordered it. Gently cleanses the skin leaving it fresh and hydrated!

f4da7874-2784-40b0-9f3a-1bb269eb2d24
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I am already familiar with the products of this company, but I ordered this particular foam for the first time. I liked it very much, it cleanses the skin very well. A small amount is enough, so it will last a long time. I have sensitive skin and I don't feel any discomfort after using it.

a2875c06-c1cd-41ee-934a-b14847a80298
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have always loved the Etudehouse brand and, as always, I was not mistaken, but the foam, despite the fact that it is intended for problem skin, is very delicate and very gentle. For those who like to cleanse the skin to a squeak, it will not work, the topic is suitable for those who have rashes on the skin or some kind of pustules, it Delicately dries them and does not allow them to spread further. I recommend it to teenagers and people who suffer from rashes throughout their lives.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Thick and lather well. For combination and oily skin, that's it. Does not dry out, does not tighten the skin, removes excess fat well. the skin after washing is velvety and matte. Recommend!

b3350d79-2d62-4630-ab57-d05d56319514
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Nice soft foam. It cleans gently, well, that it does not squeak, i.e. leaves a protective barrier of the skin. I didn’t notice any special result in the fight against acne (it seems to me that serums are needed for this, not foams), but the price-quality ratio is one of the best.