SG

Posted on May 23, 2022

No scent! Good quality. Nice size. Orange warm undertone. Great for redheads. The gel is very opaque! Very good coverage. I use it all the time mixed with a clear eyebrow gel to make it less opaque.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The product doesn't have any scent, so it doesn't bother you while you are wearing. The color is not too light; it blends well my black color eye brow.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I hoped for a more yellowish color but I will make use of it

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Color is very orange so only suitable for red heads. I am a redhead who’s used to darker eyebrows but enjoying this look. The product is very pigmented and colors the eyebrow hairs as well as filling them in and giving them a very full look.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I actually bought this to cover my greys at the hairline. The color looked exactly as the plastic container. I could probably use this to add temporary highlights on my hair lol!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Good product, quality is good. Packaging is ok. Color is nice it fits my skin tone.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Love the color and the amount of pigmentation. noticeable yet blends well with my black eyebrows. stays on all day

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am using it for years now. great product stay all the day and hold my brows in place.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Best brow product ever, If you’re a ginger with light brows the “light brown” is perfect for you