SG

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I just am in love with all the Etude products. Everything I bought from them is amazing. This cleansing foam is the same. Great Korean quality. It's going to last you a very very long time. You just need a tiny amount every time. It smells nice and it lathers well. The skin is clean, moisturized, and soft afterward. It doesn't tighten it. Be careful not to get it in your eyes as it's going to sting a lot! I use it every day and works well for me. Too bad it's discontinued now.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is luxurious cleanser. Very soft and gentle, great even with my sensitive skin. Small amount goes long way. It will not remove waterproof make up, but it cleans the skin leaving it soft and clean. I didn't experience any irritation nor dry skin. The cleanser has gentle smell but very nice smell. It is awesome as all products from this collection!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I’ve been using this product for long time, and this is really effective. This is an effective moisturizer and gentle and sensitive skin. The size and quality of the tube is not bad for the price. This benefit so much.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Etude House never disappoints. I have been using this cleansing foam for years and it does not dry your skin, it is made with natural ingredients and it is affordable, so glad iHerb carries it.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Not my first time it’s very gentle on the skin the foam smell so good and most important thing you can see the affect of collagen from the second use

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

I was looking for a cleansing foam for my face that will not leave my skin overdry after washing, and this is it! This product foams well and gives your face a fresh feel after cleansing. I love it and I have bought the whole Moistful Collagen skincare line because it fits my senior age skin 😊

fdebe9e7-3a0f-4eb2-ab03-eb5d46b69dae
Posted on Apr 27, 2021

what i love about this product is, it does not only moisturizes your skin but also refreshing, because it smells sooo good! I would usually have small breakouts because of disposable facemask, but after using this product, I rarely have one. I'm satisfied with the effect of this product compared to the previous brand I was using which was way more expensive than this one. I'm glad I found this product!

2199a57d-7037-4ed4-acc7-b5814601b9c1
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I am not sure if it's just me. My skin is super sensitive and it can get really dry in the winter time. This face wash dries my skin even more, and I would get breakouts after. I stopped using it after a few days of application.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I dont break out from using it. I have no complaints!