SG

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

i am using this miracle cream since 2016 and i make sure i will never be out of stock since then. i also recommended it mostly to all of my family and friends... i am a collagen addict and this product works best my all time favorite, as if i am drinking this like my regular vitamin...

ca6f9324-4213-4365-8770-edc1507f65c6
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I love this product. I love the light, yet rich and creamy texture of it. It feels very moisturizing and is so easy to smooth on. I put it on before putting on my night or day cream. The only thing is, I don't like the bottle - I almost have to fight to get it out. I think maybe the bottle is designed very cleverly, but I'm not smart enough to figure out how to use it.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This Emulsion is great, the texture is as the word describes of an emulsion so it is liquid but creamier than a toner but more liquid than a cream but definitely on the liquid side. To take out the product you need to shake it a little bit for it to come out, it is not as liquid that it will come out by itself if you already used part of it. My skin is on the dry side and it can get sensitive or reddish with the wrong products but this one proved to moisturize and not to affect my skin. I bought it at the beginning as a fall winter moisturizer but it has proved to be moisturizing enough for winter but also light enough for the summer. Great product!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Very moisturizing and adorable smell. Texture is very light and easy to apply, does not leave greasy feeling on skin. One of the best emulsions I’ve ever used.

45ce9ffa-e9c8-4f46-b18c-4df44bdc70c7
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

True to its "emulsion" label, this product is thicker than a watery toner/essence but thinner than a moisturizer. It makes a nice hydrating layer in my skincare routine but I wouldn't find it moisturizing enough to use without a skin cream as well. Note that it's heavily scented, which some people prefer to avoid in their skincare.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I’ve used this before and I buy from iHerb as it’s cheaper than buying from shop. It’s moisturizing enough when humidity isn’t too dry. Otherwise you’ll have to add serum/other creams.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I like the smell, but as others said it is hard to get out of the bottle and not as thick as I was hoping for.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I got this as a gift for a family member and they like it!. The packaging is simple.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Any moistfull product of etude house is great. glad i found this in iherb. i recommend :)