SG

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Прекрасно!

Was really excited to finally try this tonic (was out of stock for what feels forever now) . The product itself is great, feels good on skin and has a lovely smell. The skin looks fresh after using and more glowing . My skin type is normal and I’m using it twice a day

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I love it. Not drying to the face. This is good especially to those who have dry skin.. since winter is coming as well, we need something that moisturizes our face. The consistency is good and my face doesn’t have any reaction. I have been using this for two weeks now.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I was a bit nervous to use this toner when I read other reviews about its thickness, as my skin is mature (40s) but still acne-prone and sensitive. I needn’t have worried! This feels light on my skin but I swear I can see it plumping before my eyes! It does take a minute more to absorb than a more watery toner, but the quality is worth the 60 seconds to me!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I've bought this as a present for my wife once and she's been asking to buy it again. She does like this a lot!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The new formula has a very strong scent, that is why I prefer the old one. But still a very good toner. One of my favs.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Honestly, I don't really know to say that this is any different than any other toner I have used. that being said, it cleans nicely and I have had no reactions to it.

Super nice toner. Easy to use. Lasts for long. Nourishing the skin. I’d recommend to purchase.

17e56e98-f17d-4f88-8c04-97a4fa5ac9a7
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It’s overall a good toner, smells good and gives moisture. the one thing that I didn’t like about it was that it leaves some sort of sticky feeling a long time after you put in on your skin.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

very hidrating collagen, mostly used in winter time to help with drying skin issue

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I actually didn’t like it as much, the texture is a bit weird, it’s more sticky (not watery), and my skin didn’t act well with it